(American folk song)
How old are you, my pretty little miss?
How old are you, my honey?”
She answered me with a tee hee hee,
“I’ll be sixteen this Sunday.”
The yaddle laddle laddle um daisy,
The yaddle laddle laddle um yaddle laddle laddle um,
Yaddle laddle laddle um daisy.
- songs with sixteenth notes
- songs with high & low lesson ideas
- songs with quarter & eighth note lesson ideas
- songs for solo singing
- songs with movement
- hand-clapping songs
- Orff arrangements
- songs with I IV V chords
- source: American Folk Songs for Children,Ruth Crawford Seeger, Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1948
Extras for Plus Members
- printable & digital rhythm visuals
- Song with chords, Adapted version, Circle dance (2 versions), Hand-clapping ideas, Lesson idea for Melody (High & Low), Rhythm (game for Quarter & Eighth Notes), Orff Arrangement (PDF)
- MIDI file
Amazon links are affiliate links. I earn a small commission, but there is no extra cost to you.