Focus: Sing My Name
– Are you tired of singing the same old welcome and name songs?
– Are you looking for ways to incorporate more singing (instead of talking) in your classroom or homeschool?
Downloadable [digital] pdf of 48 pages includes*:
- Lesson ideas for grades Pre-K to 5th, many with Orff arrangements
- 18 folk/public domain songs (two have Spanish verses) and lesson plans to welcome students to class and learn their names
- Fresh ideas for welcoming students to class, learning their names, telling them to line up, singing students’ names when it’s their turn to play instruments, etc. Lesson concepts include:
- Rhythm (long/short, notes/rests, syncopation, duple & triple meter)
- Melodic contour (high/low, solfege, pitch-matching assessment)
- Movement (locomotor, circle dances, hand-clapping games, movement improvisation)
*This is a digital product, and as such, there are no refunds. Nothing will be shipped to you. Please make certain you are purchasing the correct product. After check out, you will receive an email (check your spam folder). If you have any questions, you can contact me at email@example.com. The download link will stay active for 8 days.
“I have mostly used the “Welcome to Music” song, and it is now a staple of my classroom. It’s a great way to start our classroom routine. I especially loved the notes on every song; they are well worth the price of the book alone! We’ve used one or two other songs in the book, but I’m very excited to have the resource to keep coming back to every year. I would highly recommend it for any elementary music teacher!” – Angie
“The songs in your book are a lot of fun for my students to sing and were a wonderful way to start the school year.” – Christine
“Tonight I finally got around to buying your book. To be honest I wasn’t sure what it would be like….
Now I’m really pleased I did as the ideas are new and fresh.” – Wendy
You may also like…