Last night, night before,
Twenty-four robbers at my door.
I got up, let them in.
Hit them on the head with a rolling pin.
Doo, doo doo…..
- more songs with sixteenth notes
- more rounds
- more Orff arrangements
- more songs with recorder notes DGABCD’
- more songs about pipers
- more songs with the dominant triad in the melody
- more songs with sixteenth-eighth | dotted eighth – sixteenth note patterns
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords
- My version (Tom the Piper’s Son)
- 2 Orff arrangements with recorder part (D,G,A,B,C,D’)
- MIDI file