1. Two in the middle and you can’t jump, Josie, (repeat twice)
To the Ohio.
2. Choose your partner and then jump, Josie…
3. Four in the middle and you can’t jump, Josie…
4. Get out of there if you can’t jump, Josie…
Formation: Class in a circle with 2 students (“couple”) in the center.
Verse 1 – Circle walks or jumps around center couple.
Verse 2 – Each student in the center chooses a new partner from the students in the circle and jumps with them.
Verse 3 – Center couples make a circle inside the larger circle and walk in the opposite direction.
Verse 4 – Center couples return to the outer circle.
Extras for Plus Members
- Song with chords in 2 keys, Orff arrangement
- MIDI file
- Listen to the song