1. I’m an acorn, small and round,
Lying on the cold cold ground.
Everyone walks over me,
That is why I’m cracked, you see.
I’m a nut (click click) (repeat twice)
2. Called myself on the telephone
Just to hear my golden tone.
Asked me out for a little date,
Picked me up about half past eight. Refrain
3. Took myself to the movie show,
Stayed too late and said, “Let’s go.”
Took my hand and led me out,
Drove me home and gave a shout! Refrain
- silly songs
- songs about food
- songs with Orff arrangements
- source: Wee Sing Silly Songs,Pamela Conn Beall and Susan Hagen Nipp, Price Stern Sloan, 1982
Extras for Plus Members
- Song with chords, Lesson ideas, Orff arrangement
- MIDI file