(American folk song)
Rain come wet me,
Sun come dry me.
Keep away, pretty girls,
Don’t come a-nigh me.
- songs about weather
- songs in 3
- duple/triple activities
- quarter & eighth note resources
- songs with Orff arrangements
- Meter / Time Signature resources
- songs with duple & triple versions / sections
- songs with both dotted eighth – sixteenth & sixteenth – dotted eighth note patterns
- source: American Folk Songs for Children,Ruth Crawford Seeger, Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1948
- Song with chords, Lesson ideas for duple & triple meter, Orff arrangement
- MIDI file
- Listen to the song
Amazon links are affiliate links. I earn a small commission, but there is no extra cost to you.