There was one, there were two, there were three little angels,
There were four, there were five, there were six little angels,
There were seven, there were eight, there were nine little angels,
Ten little angels in that band.
Oh wasn’t that a day, Sunday morning,
Sunday morning, Sunday morning,
Wasn’t that a day, Sunday morning soon.
Section A: Students, standing in a circle, facing the center of the circle, put the numbers on their fingers while singing.
Section B: (pick up to ms. 16) Students hold hands and circle right.
- Substitute the present day for “Sunday.”
- Give out the numbered angels to ten students. Have them hold up their numbers on the beat as the students sing.
Recorder Notes DEGABD’
- more Spirituals
- more steady beat songs
- more counting songs
- more movement / dance songs
- more recorder DEGABD’ songs
- Christmas version – with lesson ideas
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords in 2 keys
- Printable Angel Visuals
- MIDI file
- Digital Angel Visuals