1. Raccoon’s got a bushy tail, possum’s tail goes bare
Rabbit’s got no tail at all, just a little old bunch of hair.
2. Raccoon is the bandit man, loves to sneak around.
See the funny things he does; he looks just like a clown.
3. Possum up an apple tree, raccoon on the ground
Raccoon says to possum, “Won’t you shake them apples down?”
4. Raccoon says to rabbit, “Would you like to share my food?”
Raccoon says, “I’ll wash it first to make it taste so good.”
- more animal songs
- more songs with I IV V chords
- source: Animal Folk Songs for Children, Ruth Seeger, 1950
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords
- MIDI file