1. The old gray cat is sleeping, sleeping, sleeping,
The old gray cat is sleeping in the house.
2. The little mice are creeping, creeping, creeping,
The little mice are creeping through the house.
3. The little mice are nibbling…in the house.
4. The old gray cat comes creeping…through the house.
5. The little mice all scamper…through the house.
Divide the class into two groups. One group acts out the cat part and the other group acts out the mouse part. The cat part can be sung slowly and the mouse part quickly.
Extras for Plus Members
- Song with chords (PDF)
- MIDI file