1. Sing a song of sixpence, a pocket full of rye.
Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie.
When the pie was opened the birds began to sing;
Wasn’t that a dainty dish to set before the king?
2. The king was in his counting-house counting out his money;
The queen was in the parlor eating bread and honey;
The maid was in the garden hanging out her clothes,
When up came a blackbird and pecked off her nose!
- mi, so, la songs
- EGA recorder songs
- recorder DEGABC’ songs
- nursery rhymes
- songs about singing
- songs with countermelodies
- pentatonic songs
- songs with Orff arrangements
- songs with chords I V
Extras for Plus Members
(or available for purchase here)
- Song with chords (several versions – including mi so la, & pentatonic in different keys), Melody Lessons, 2 Recorder Versions (E,G,A) and (D,E,G,A,B,C’), Orff arrangements with glockenspiel countermelody, Sound Effect/Homemade Instrument arrangement
- 2 MIDI files