1. I married my wife in the month of June.
Risseldy rosseldy, mow mow mow.
I carried her off in a silver spoon.
Risseldy, rosseldy, hey bombassity,
Nickety, nackety retrical quality,
willowby, wallowby, mow, mow, mow.
2. She combed her hair but once a year…
With every rake she shed a tear. Refrain
3. She swept the floor but once a year…
She swore her broom was much too dear. Refrain
4. She churned her butter in Dad’s old boot…
And for a dasher used her foot. Refrain
5. The butter came out a grizzly gray…
The cheese took legs and ran away. Refrain
- more silly songs
- more songs about family
- more songs in 6/8
- more songs with repeated tones in the melody
- more songs with I IV V chords
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords
- MIDI file