Old King Glory of the mountain,
The mountain was so high, it nearly touched the sky,
The first one, second one, third, come with me.
Formation: Students sit in circle. One student is “It.”
- “It” walks around the circle while students sing.
- “It” points to three students as students sing the last phrase: “first one, second one, third come with me.”
- That chosen (third) student gets up and stands in front of “It” and they form a train (“It” puts hands on shoulders of the chosen student.) That chosen student becomes the new “It.”
- Song starts again. When “It” picks another person on the words “third come with me,” that new person joins the train at the front with the other students putting hands on shoulders.
- Continue until all students have had a turn.
Recorder Notes D,E,G,A,B,D’
- pentatonic songs
- high/low songs
- circle singing games
- recorder DEGABD’ songs
- songs with low so
- songs with dotted eighth note – sixteenth note patterns
- songs with chords I V
Extras for Plus Members
- Printable Visual
- Song with chords in 2 keys
- MIDI file