Where’s your bone?
Somebody stole it from your home.
- One student plays the “Doggie” and sits in a chair facing away from the rest of the students. As the students sing the song (usually twice), the teacher (or another student) hands a dog bone* to a student, who hides it in his/her lap. All other students pretend to hide the bone also. Student in chair turns around and gets 3 guesses to figure out who has the bone.
- Option 1 – The person who has the bone in his/her lap becomes the new “Doggie.”
- Option 2 – (to give more students the chance to play) Whether he/she guesses correctly or not, the teacher chooses a new “Doggie” and a different person to hold the bone.
Recorder Notes EGA
- more mi, so, la songs
- more EGA recorder songs
- more Kindergarten lessons
- more songs about dogs
- more songs with short / long sounds
- more songs with Orff arrangements
- more songs with chords I & IV
- more game songs
- lesson ideas
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords in 2 keys
- 2 Orff Arrangements
- Printable Visuals
- MIDI file
Amazon links are affiliate links. I earn a small commission, but there is no extra cost to you.