Each lesson is 30 minutes long.
- Opening Song
- Hoop Rhythms– add body percussion (snap, clap, pat, stamp)
- Play rock beat on keyboard
- Students take turns by standing in one hoop at a time while students do the appropriate body percussion: 8 beats in each hoop. I say, “switch” at about beat 6 to help the student know when to go to a different hoop.
- Ama Lama
- Teacher sing each line twice, then they do 4 hoops as an interlude between lines (8 beats each) – keep changing student leaders.
More lessons available below.
Extras for Plus Members
- 4th grade Rhythm / Jazz Lessons (#1-18)