Grandma Moses sick in bed
Called the doctor and the doctor said,
“Grandma Moses, you’re not sick!
All you need is a peppermint stick!”
Get up, shake shake, shake shake,
Get down, shake shake, shake shake,
Turn around, shake shake, shake shake,
Touch the ground, shake shake, shake shake.
– sleep (hands under head)
– phone against ear
– point finger as if scolding
– pointer finger held up like a stick (option: substitute other kinds of sticks)
– Shake hands* (or shaker instrument) up
– Shake hands down
– Turn around, then shake hands
– Touch ground, then shake hands
*Shake hands on the steady beat – as if you were shaking water off
- more motion songs
- more songs with multiple voices
- more songs about family
- steady beat resources
- more songs about work: doctors
Below: Song pdf with chords & midi
Free Monthly Content!
Sign up to get free content every month!