1. Rabbit ain’t got no tail at all, tail at all, tail at all,
Rabbit ain’t got no tail at all, tail at all, tail at all, just a powder puff.
2. Rabbit don’t wear no cutaway coat…just a suit of fur.
3. Rabbit don’t eat no bacon and egg…just a field of grass.
4. Rabbit don’t need no pots and pans…just a set of teeth.
5. Rabbit don’t have no motor car…just his own four legs.
6. Rabbit don’t have to build no house…just a deep dark hole.
- more songs about rabbits
- This is the same tune as Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Another version: keep repeating the first verse, getting louder each time
- more pentatonic songs
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords
- MIDI file