Este es el juego de Juan Pirulero
Qué cada quien atiende a su juego.
This is the game of one Juan Pirulero (“Pee-roo-leh-roh”)
Let all the players attend to the game.
Students stand in a circle with one student in the middle. The student in the middle does a motion, and the other students copy the motion.
- more circle singing games
- game suggestions
- more songs in Spanish
- more songs with the tonic triad in the melody
- more songs with repeated tones in the melody
- more songs with I IV V chords
- more songs about instruments
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords
- Adapted Version
- Lesson ideas with movement
- MIDI file