Each lesson is 30 minutes long.
Lesson 2 - Rhythm
- Opening Song – Hello There
- Review song
- Interlude after singing each time: One student plays drum on beat, then says name and plays rhythm of name. Class echoes with clapping.
- Take turns.
- Muncha Muncha Muncha (more rhythm activities)
- Read book.
- Show rhythm visuals. I say patterns, they echo and clap.
- Walk and Stop – with “bubbles” – add different locomotor movements.
More lessons available below.
Extras for Plus Members
- 2nd grade Rhythm Lessons #1-20 (PDF)