Cobbler, cobbler, mend my shoe.
Get it done by half past two.
Stitch it up and stitch it down.
I will pay you when it’s done.
- songs about cobblers / shoemakers
- songs with activities for beat vs. rhythm
- steady beat songs
- songs with multiple voices
- songs with so-mi
- songs with high / low
Extras for Plus Members
(or available for purchase here)
- Printable & Digital Visuals
- Handouts: Beat vs. Rhythm
- Worksheet / Assessment
Chant, New Version with chords – so-mi, high / low, Lesson ideas for Rhythm, Melody (so-mi, high & low), Voices (singing & talking) (PDF)