1. Saw a flea kick a tree, fooba wooba fooba wooba,
Saw a flea kick a tree, fooba wooba John.
Saw a flea kick a tree in the middle of the sea.
Whoa, John, oh John, Fooba wooba John.
2. Saw a crow flying low…
…several miles beneath the snow…
3. Saw a whale chase a snail…
…all around the water pail…
4. Saw a louse push a mouse…
…down the chimney through the house…
Worksheets / Handouts
- more silly songs
- 5th grade rhythm lesson
- more songs with quarter & eighth note ideas
- more songs with I IV V chords
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords
- Lesson ideas
- Fooba Rhythms – Handout & Worksheet
- Practice these Rhythms – Handout
- Write Your Own Verse Worksheet
- MIDI file