1. Saw a flea kick a tree, fooba wooba fooba wooba,
Saw a flea kick a tree, fooba wooba John.
Saw a flea kick a tree in the middle of the sea.
Whoa, John, oh John, Fooba wooba John.
2. Saw a crow flying low…
…several miles beneath the snow…
3. Saw a whale chase a snail…
…all around the water pail…
4. Saw a louse push a mouse…
…down the chimney through the house…
- silly songs
- songs with quarter & eighth note ideas
- songs with high and low do in the melody
- songs with I IV V chords
- 5th grade rhythm lesson
Extras for Plus Members
(or available for purchase here)
- Worksheets / Handouts
- Song with chords, Lesson ideas for Rhythm (Quarter, Eighth Notes, Quarter Rest)
- MIDI file