- Teacher Book – 23 songs to teach notes B,A,G,E & Low D (B Rhythmic, Hop Old Squirrel, One Two Three, Then Oh Then, Atadwe, Old Ark’s a-Moverin’, Wake Me, Allison’s Camel, Closet Key, Down by the Station, Fair dodo Colas mon p’tit frere, John the Rabbit, A Wise Old Owl, Before Dinner, Way Down South, Doggie Doggie, Duerme mi tesoro, Rain Dance, Train’s Off the Track, Ama Lama, Charlie Over the Ocean, Amasee, St. Ives)
- Reproducible & Visual Book – 3 versions of each of the songs, treble clef flash cards, recorder fingering posters, parent note home, parts of the recorder poster, and much more.
- Student Book – Includes the rights to make copies for all of your students, present and future! Each song has lines under the notes for students to fill in the letter names. In a unique set of pages at the end, there are customizable half-pages that can be photocopied on the bottom of each song page. These pages include: blank staffs for composing, recorder fingers, staffs for note writing practice, Parts of the Recorder Handout, Recorder Word Search.
- Chord Book – Each song has 2 sets of chords: the easy and the “more interesting” version.
- 3 PowerPoints – Include 3 versions of each song, with lyrics, without lyrics and with the letters written underneath the notes, larger visuals of rhythms, Orff parts, recorder fingerings, etc. The digital images on the PowerPoints can be copied and pasted into other applications.
Recorders the Easy Way (B,A,G,E,D) – Super Bundle
7 downloadable digital products*:
- Teacher Book
- Reproducible & Visual Book
- Student Book
- Chord Book
- 3 PowerPoints with digital visuals
*This PDF is an immediately-available digital download, so there are no refunds.
Please make sure you are purchasing the correct product.
You will be sent an email invoice with a link (check your spam folder); nothing will be shipped to you.