Patito (Little Duck)
1. Patito, patito color de café,
Si tu no me quieres, me quiere José.
2.Me gusta la leche, me gusta el té,
Pero mas me gustan los ojos de usted.
1. Little duck, little duck, color of brown,
If you don’t love me, José does.
2. I like milk, I like tea,
But even more, I like the color of your eyes.
My English singable version
1. My duckling, my duckling, the color of café,
And if you don’t love me, then I’ll ask José.
2. I like to drink milk and I like to eat pie,
But more than those I like to look in your eyes.
Recorder Notes: D, E, F#, G, A, B, C’, D’
- more Mexican folk songs
- more songs about ducks
- more recorder DEF#GABCD’ songs
- more songs with the tonic triad in the melody
- more songs with the dominant triad in the melody
- more songs with chords I V
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords in 2 keys
- MIDI file