Oh it ain’t gonna rain no more, no more,
It ain’t gonna rain no more.
So how the heck you gonna wash your neck,
If it ain’t gonna rain no more.
1. Oh, a peanut sat on a railroad track.
Its heart was all a-flutter.
Along came the five-oh-five:
Oops! peanut butter! Refrain
2. A cow walked on the railroad track.
The train was coming fast.
The train got off the railroad track
To let the cow go past. Refrain
3. Oh, there ain’t no bugs on me,
There ain’t no bugs on me.
There may be bugs on some of you mugs,
But there ain’t no bugs on me. Refrain
4. There ain’t no flies on me,
There ain’t no flies on me.
There may be flies on some of you guys,
But there ain’t no flies on me! Refrain
5. I woke up in the morning.
I glanced upon the wall.
The roaches and the bedbugs
Were having a game of ball. Refrain
6. The score was six to nothing.
The roaches were ahead.
A bedbug hit a home run
And knocked me out of bed. Refrain
Recorder Notes D,E,F#,G,A,B,C
- more silly songs
- more recorder DEF#GABC songs
- more songs about the weather
- more songs with the dominant triad in the melody
- more songs with I IV V chords
The following content is available below to Plus Members:
- PDF includes:
- Song with chords in 2 keys
- MIDI file