Which is the way to London town?
One foot up and other foot down.
That is the way to London town.
Recorder notes E, G
Minor version (4/4)
(Melody by Arthur Whiting, publ. 1916, Lyrics Traditional)
See-saw sacradown, which is the way to Boston town? (repeat)
One foot up and other foot down. That is the way to London town. (repeat)
- songs from the Northeastern states (U.S.)
- high/low songs
- so-mi songs
- recorder EG songs
- pentatonic songs
- Orff arrangements
- songs in 6/8
- songs with versions in 4/4 & 6/8
- minor / modal songs
- songs with Boomwhacker lesson ideas
- songs with one chord
- source: Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes & Lullabies,Pamela Conn Beall and Susan Hagen Nipp, Price Stern Sloan, 1985
- Song with chords (3 melodies), 2 alternate versions for High & Low / Up & Down, Orff Arrangement, Student Copies (notes E,G) (PDF)
- 3 MIDI files
- Listen to the songs