Visuals / Worksheet / Assessment
(See downloads at bottom of page. Each number has a corresponding button.)
For Pre-K / Kindergarten, I have taught a few lessons on Celebrations, since they often include music and other recognizable sounds. Ideas:
- We discuss what “celebration” means. “Special occasion” and “Holiday” are other words we use. Ask students to name a holiday.
- We listen to sounds of 4 different celebrations. (We listen to the same celebrations for the assessment, and students circle what they hear.) Ideas:
- Play 4 songs students have learned for different holidays, such as Halloween, Hanukkah, Christmas, Valentine’s Day.
- Play sounds of common celebrations, such as:
Extras for Plus Members
- Visuals (printable & digital)
- Coloring Worksheet
- Kindergarten lesson ideas
Amazon links are affiliate links. I earn a small commission, but there is no extra cost to you.