Ten little monkeys jumping on the bed.
One fell off and bumped his head.
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said,
“No more monkeys jumping on the bed!”
- Use a different voice for each phrase (speaking, singing, whispering, calling)
- Use high and low voices for different phrases.
- Practice steady beat by adding motions reflecting the beat
- Add puppets
- Add unpitched percussion (different instruments for different phrases).
- counting songs
- songs about monkeys
- songs about doctors
- songs with dotted eighth note – sixteenth note patterns
Extras for Plus Members
- Chant (PDF)
Amazon links are affiliate links. I earn a small commission, but there is no extra cost to you.