Loud & Soft songs
- Boom Chicka Boom
- Carnival of the Animals (Saint Saëns)
- Doctor Katchel
- Five Fat Turkeys
- Good News
- I Had a Rooster
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- Little Birch Tree
- Little Cabin in the Wood
- Lucy Locket
- Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
- Peer Gynt (Prokofiev)
- Poor Old Crow
- Pumpkin Pumpkin
- Rumble in the Jungle
- Skin and Bones
- Soft Music is Stealing
- Stars and Stripes Forever (Sousa)
- Washington Post March (Sousa)
Have students explore their 4 voices (calling, whispering, singing & talking) and answer the questions:
- Which voice is always soft?
- Which voice is always loud?
- Which two voices can be either soft or loud?
- elements of music
- printable dynamics visuals – I Had a Rooster
- Haydn Surprise Symphony lesson
- Kindergarten high/low, soft/loud lesson
- Musical Skills for Toddlers – Loud and Soft lesson
This book is full of fun sounds that emulate instruments and environmental sounds. This would be good with soft and loud.
Extras for Plus Members
- Printable & Digital Dynamic Visuals
- Soft / Loud Assessment, Piano / Forte Assessment