1. Watchman makes night’s first round. Mother says, “What is that sound?”
Zing, zing, zing. Hear mosquitoes sing. Hear them zing, zing, zing…
2. Watchman makes second round. Father says, “What is that sound?”
Gih, gih, gih, calls the mouse to him.
Hear him gih, gih, gih…
3. Watchman makes night’s third round. Sister says, “What is that sound?”
Mew, mew, mew howls the cat outside.
Hear him mew, mew, mew…
- more Chinese folk songs
- more pentatonic songs
- more Asian folk songs
- more songs about insects
- more D,E,G,A,B,D’ recorder songs
- more songs with I IV V chords
- more songs with Orff arrangements
Song pdf with chords, printable & digital visual aids (rhythm & recorder parts), recorder (notes D,E,G,A,B,D’), student copies, Orff arrangement & midi below