Grizzly bear, a grizzly bear is sleeping in a cave. (repeat)
Please be very quiet, very very quiet,
If you wake him, if you shake him, he gets very mad!
- Students stand in a circle on the floor.
- One student stand/sit in middle and close eyes while students sing song and dance
- (keeping feet in same spot on floor).
- On the last word “mad,” students freeze, student in middle opens eyes and looks for
- students who are moving – and they are “out.” After a few minutes of getting students out,
- the student who is “it” closes his/her eyes and spins around while pointing: I count 1…2…3.
- The next “grizzly bear” is the one that “it” is pointing to.
Recorder Songs F#GABCD’
- more songs with half notes
- more songs about bears
- more silly songs
- more recorder F#GABCD’ songs
- more circle singing games
- more songs with I IV V chords
Below: Song pdf with chords in 2 keys, Lesson ideas, Unpitched percussion arrangement & midi